I’ve been m.i.a for the last couple of days and I apologize. I’ve been working like crazy. Not only have I been working a lot, but it’s been busy as hell, and I’m having to work at another one of their shops. So really all I’ve been doing is eating, sleeping, and working. Woo! Super exciting life I’ve been living! However, working this much as really spread my nerves extremely thin and at some points during the day I just want to throw something. In response to these urges, I’m going to write a list (I like lists) of why I’m lucky.
Here we go!
1. All these hours are going to help me pay for the things I need for my sisters wedding. So in reality, these hours are a good thing…… really they are…..
2. There was a thunderstorm today. Not while I was swamped at work, but on the way home and while I was reading my book on the patio. It really lifted my spirits.
3. Hello kitty fleece pajama pants. They make me extremely happy. Especially when I’m eating a frozen pizza and watching comedy central.
4. Guys in spandex. I should explain why I see so many guys in spandex. They’re training for a huge marathon. A full grown man, walking around in spandex that is so tight he’s having a male camel toe, makes me laugh.
5. Apple juice and frozen pizza. I love apple juice. It’s one of my favorite beverages. Frozen pizza is quick and easy, and filling, and leaves left overs! Major plus! I now have lunch for work tomorrow!
6. My amazing bed. Oh man. This has to be right up there on my ‘love’ list these days. I’m not spending as much time with it as I wish, but when I do, it’s magical.
7. Good friends. I don’t have many good friends up here, but the ones I do have are amazing. They get me so well. I can bitch to them, laugh with them, cry with them and they just know what to say. Everybody needs at least one good friend.
8. Having a truck that doesn’t have too many problems. It’s not the newest, or the prettiest, but she sure does sound nice and gets me from A to B.
9. Having cable. This one is pretty self explanatory.
10. Getting new shoes. I needed new tennis shoes so badly. I had my last pair for oh, about five years and there was absolutely nothing nice looking or comfortable about them anymore. I finally got some yesterday and was jumping with joy. My feet thank me. I finally have support!
11. Having people on here that think I’m funny and interesting enough to follow. When I got my first follower I was pretty happy. I didn’t think I’d be so excited, but I really was! So to all (5) of my followers, thank you!
There is plenty more, but I have been thinking all day and I’m almost positive my brain is sitting on the table, looking at me. It’s been a long day. This potato needs her bed.
What makes you happy?